Designed for graduates with land development and administration qualification and graduates from other disciplines, including town planning, valuation, quantity surveying, land surveying and practitioners in the landed professions. Particularly important to those who wanted to further their understandings on the dynamics of urban changes and land development. Besides, it provides opportunities for research in various land related matters.
By taught course
- Four 4-credit compulsory and two other electives
- Required to submit a master project of 6 credit and another university subject of 2- credit.
- Student must complete a total 32 credits.
- The research project allows the student to conduct research of his or her own interest with supervision from the lecturer.
- Applied Economics of Property Development
- Land Administration System
- Law of Land Administration
- Cadastral Information Management
- Master’s Project
- Planning and Development
- Applied Land Economics
- Law and Practises Relating to the Housing Industries
- Islamic Land Law
- Corporate Land Management
- Research Method for Social Sciences