Students’ progress is accessed continuously throughout the semester by a coursework assessment component and a final examination for each module. The Masters project, which is to be completed in two semesters, is assessed through a 3-credit research proposal seminar and a 5-credit final thesis.
Fulfill the University and the Program Requirement as the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Medical Science, Medical, Engineering ( Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Biomedical ) or related disciplines with good honour from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or other institutions of higher education approved by the Senate; or
- A student candidate with lower qualifications will be considered if the candidate is proven to have adequate academic background and appropriate working experience.
3. All international students applying to UTM must have a TOEFL or IELTS score as follows
- TOEFL score of 550 ( 79 IBT or CBT 213 )
- IELTS Band 6
However student with lower score and does not meet the entry requirement can be accepted after attending and passing the Intensive English Course ( IEC ). IEC can be one or two semester depending on the performance of the student.
* Part Time only for Malaysian citizen